People judge you by the words you use, and the way that you spell them

Have you ever seen typos, mispellings, contradictory signs or instructions? Well, I have and I'm tired of complaining to my family and friends about it. Hence this blog. Now I will complain to the whole world. I will also post pictures and give the details of exactly where I saw the "stupidity" so as to completely embarrass whatever company is involved.

Not all typos are stupid or worthy of being posted here. Certainly, a hand-written letter may contain typos; everyone makes spelling mistakes and mistakes in grammar. But what about the company that prints up documents to be sent to all their customers? Hello, haven't you ever heard of a spell-checker? What about on a billboard? The important thing is that widely distributed and permanent documents should be checked. What about web pages? Yes, CNN sometimes has to get a story out so quickly that they don't bother to check it well, but a page on Amazon.com? What about a small software company? Would you buy a product from an unknown company when their web page looks as if written by a third grader? Think about it.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Your Tax Dallors at work



I think that this sign speaks for itself.

Underfunding education is not just an American pastime, it is fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment